My Testimony

As I reflect back on my own individualized testimony of the Book of Mormon and how much it has grown, even over just the past few months, and now seeing where my testimony of the Book of Mormon is now... is absolutely amazing! I truly feel a deeper love and power that is contained within this wonderful book! I know without a doubt that this book contains the word of God and was brought forth by the prophet Joseph Smith. He sacrificed everything for the Lord, so that He could be such a tremendous hand in bringing about the Lord's purposes. I am so grateful for his sacrifice and for the devotion and love he had in the work of which he was apart. I know that I am deeply blessed to have such a loving Heavenly Father who would bring forth such a life-changing book for all of us here in the latter-days, to ponder and to read each and every day. I know it helps start off my day right. I know it is true. Every word. The Book of Mormon is a guide to help us reach our ultimate goal, to have eternal life and to live with our Heavenly Father once again. Right now, as your choose to walk this path, you may be forgiven completely of your sins through baptism done by the proper priesthood authority of God. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is what makes this ALL possible for us. He does not ask us to do it alone. He is always with us along the path through mortality, and sends us the greatest gift we could ever have in this life. The gift of the Holy Ghost, which remains as our constant companion through life to receive direction and power through God's hand. Today, in this moment, read the Book of Mormon to find out for yourself the truth of which it holds.
Testimony of the Book of Mormon

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Repentance

"Without repentance, there is no real progress or improvement in life. Repentance is a divine gift, and there should be a smile on our faces when we speak of it. smile emoticon It points us to freedom, confidence, and peace. Rather than interrupting the celebration, the gift of repentance is the cause for true celebration. Repentance exists as an option only because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It is His infinite sacrifice that “bringeth about means unto men that they ma...y have faith unto repentance” (Alma 34:15)." Elder D Todd Christofferson
I am so grateful for this special gift! Without it, I would not be where I am today! Repentance leads us to change. Because we have a loving Heavenly Father, He has made it possible for you and for me to be forgiven because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Repentance is the KEY to happiness. “Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 4:17).

No comments:

Post a Comment